For a print friendly version of the policies and procedures click here.
Policies are in order to insure efficient quality and outstanding services to all clients of
Sunny’s Mobile Pet Spa, LLC
Unsatisfactory behavior can determine whether a dog can or will be finished by the stylist.
Please understand that an unmanageable dog can be dangerous to themselves and the stylist.
It is the owner’s responsibility to provide a healthy and groomable pet.
Every client is required to sign this Policy Agreement prior to any grooming services being performed.
I do hereby entrust my pet(s) to Sunny’s Mobile Pet Spa, LLC for the purpose of grooming my pet(s).
- All pets must be up to date on Rabies Vaccination. Please consult your Veterinarian for their recommendation of vaccination schedule.
- Aggressive/biting dogs will not be accepted.
- Dogs that exhibit extreme behaviors such as continuously struggling, biting, urinating or defecating during the grooming process will be returned to the owner unfinished at full price.
- Pets must be healthy and be able to stand up on their own during the grooming process.
- It is preferred that pets be on a 2, 4 or 6 week maintenance schedule. If you choose to book an appointment without setting up a maintenance schedule, you could be postponed or canceled for someone who is willing to commit to a regular schedule.
- Prices are non-negotiable. Payment is due at time of service. Cash or check is preferred. There is a $30 returned check fee.
- Pet owners are responsible for any and all damages by their pets. This includes damages to the mobile grooming unit and/or groomer.
- There will be an additional charge for pets with more than 6 weeks of hair growth or matted coats.
- Appointment time slots are approximate. Appointments may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions, mechanical malfunctions, traffic, or extended grooming times of an earlier appointment. In such cases, we will call as soon as possible to inform you of the time adjustment.
- During Winter/Summer months we reserve the right to reschedule appointments due to extreme weather conditions. This is not only to protect our mobile unit but also for the safety of the pet and the stylist. You will be notified promptly to reschedule.
- Appointments are scheduled by route.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please give 24-48 hours advance notice. Failure to do so will result in a $65 fee. Also, if your pet is not available for your scheduled appointment time, the same fee applies.
- Pet owners are not allowed in the mobile unit during the grooming process. Pets are easily distracted and excited by the presence of “their people” which makes the grooming process difficult for the groomer and dangerous for your pet.
- If you are not completely 100% satisfied with our services, please contact us within 24 hours after your appointment and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
- Please have your pet ready at the scheduled appointment time.
- Photos and/or videos may be taken of my pet before, during or after styling for use on Sunny’s Mobile Pet Spa, LLC’s website, Facebook or for any other marketing or advertising purposes.
- Owners are responsible for keeping their pet flea and tick free. If we must treat for parasites then an additional fee will apply.
- If turn-key services are requested, the owner agrees to provide a safe place to leave the pet for the stylist to easily access. I also authorize Sunny’s Mobile Pet Spa, LLC to provide services for my pet while I am away from home.
- If your pet is matted, every effort is made to protect your pet’s skin and coat while removing the matt however, the skin can become extremely sensitive and incur clipper marks, abrasions, rashes, nicks, itchiness or redness from matt removal. Shaving extremely matted ears might also result in head shaking which can cause hematomas. You as the owner, agree to in no way hold Sunny’s Mobile Pet Spa, LLC responsible for any problems arising from grooming your matted pet. Additional charges on top of regular grooming fees will apply.
- I agree to hold Sunny’s Mobile Pet Spa, LLC harmless from damage, loss or claims arising from any known or unknown pre-existing conditions of my pet(s).
- I authorize Sunny Hackett/Sunny’s Mobile Pet Spa, LLC to act as my agent in the event emergency veterinarian services, boarding, care taking, and/or transportation is necessary and I agree to pay all costs. Any/all damages, loss or claim shall include but not limited to death, injury, or shock. Said pre-existing conditions shall not be limited to advanced age, extreme nervousness, neurosis, illness, previous injury, skin or coat conditions or mental conditions.
- I have read and understand my rights and obligations as written in this agreement of grooming services by Sunny’s Mobile Pet Spa, LLC.
Owner’s Signature ____________________________________ Date ______________________
Printed Name ________________________________________ Pet(s) Name(s)_______________________________________________